2. CONNECTING EMAIL TO OUTLOOK
4. HOSTING STATS
Email accounts can now be set up for board members.
If you require one please email
EMAIL TO OUTLOOK (Back to
A. OUTLOOK - For instruction to set up your account with outlook
click here for a pdf.
B. OUTLOOK EXPRESS
1. In Microsoft Outlook Express, select Tools > Accounts.
2. On the Internet Accounts window, click the Mail tab, and
then click Add.
3. On the Internet Connect Wizard, in the Display name field,
type your full name and click Next.
4. In the E-mail address field, type your email address and
5. On the E-mail Server Names window, from the My incoming
mail server is a list, select POP3.
6. In the Incoming mail (POP3 or HTTP) server field, enter
7. In the Outgoing mail (SMTP) server field, type smtpout.secureserver.net,
and then click Next.
8. In the Account name and Password fields, type your email
address and password, and then click Next.
9. Click Finish.
10. On the Internet Accounts wizard, select the mail account
you just created and click Properties.
11. In the Properties window, click the Servers tab.
12. Select My server requires authentication.
13. Click the Advanced tab.
14. In the Outgoing mail (SMTP) field, change the port number
to 80, and then click OK.
FTP (Back to top)
RIBA-USA now has an FTP site for Board members. In order to
use it fololow the steps below and email firstname.lastname@example.org
for the access code.
Note this is for file sharing not storing. it will be deleted
at he end of each month.
1. Go to www.download.com
and download File Zilla.
This is an freeware FTP program that you can use to transfer
1. Go to download.com and get the free software called filezilla.
2. Follow the set up as instructed.
3. Once its open click File then site manager.
4. Add the information as per the image you receive from the
5. click connect.
6. To upload simply drag from left to right and download right
STATS (Back to top)